3 Bavin Street Curtin, ACT 2605$990,000+
Large block, spectacular views
House - Curtin ACT
Located at the top of Curtin, opposite open reserve and commanding incredible views is this 4 bedroom home with 3 living areas.
The residence is tucked away behind lush landscaped gardens that invite you into the large covered entry. Once inside you can admire the solid timber floors, fresh paint throughout and new carpet.
The entry guides you into the large north facing dining room. The dining room leads to the spacious north facing formal lounge room or to the sunken rumpus room with feature ceilings.
The original kitchen offers plenty of space allowing you to create your dream kitchen.
All 4 bedrooms are located down one end of the house along with the bathroom.
The oversized double garage has workshop space and is located in the backyard. Access to the garage is through the double carport. Parking space is not something this property is lacking.
There is an amazing amount of under house storage, all of which is concreted and provides standing room. This storage area would also make a great hobby or workshop space.
From the rear of the home you can admire views over the Woden Valley right through to Parliament House.
– Large north facing formal lounge room
– Sunken rumpus room with feature ceilings
– Massive dining room with glass entry doors
– Large original kitchen
– 4 Bedrooms all generous in size
– Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Ducted gas heating
– Drive through double carport
– Oversized double garage with workshop area
– Spectacular views over the Woden Valley and beyond
– Amazing under house storage
– Located in a quiet loop street opposite reserve
– EER 1.0
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 856 m²
- 4 Garage