15 Mount View, Michelago NSW 2620
Stylish Country Living
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac you will find this stylish and perfectly presented 3 bedroom family home with an oversized double garage set on a large 1907m2 block.
The country style home boasts a full-length verandah across the front that invites you into the home. Once inside you can admire the modern stylish decor and endless views from every window. The home boasts Italian tiles throughout along with Warwick curtains that encompass the gorgeous country look and feel.
The property consists of a large lounge room that opens onto the dining and kitchen area. The kitchen boasts excellent bench and cupboard space with electric cooking and a step-in pantry. The north facing kitchen and dining open out onto the entertaining deck that overlooks the rear garden and stunning views beyond.
All three bedrooms are generous in size and have built-in robes. The bathroom and laundry are not only tasteful but have added storage and the laundry offers a drying area.
To keep you comfortable year-round there is ducted evaporative cooling and a slow combustion wood fire with a heat transfer system to heat the entire home.
The oversized double garage has ample room for large cars, a workshop area and extra height for added storage. The garage also boasts a remote roller door and rear access.
The landscaped gardens are perfect for the entire family with large level lawn areas, vegie patch, chicken coop and all fully fenced. There is a 90,000 ltr water tank and Fuji clean septic water system.
– Large lounge room with slow combustion wood fire
– Open plan kitchen dining room with access to the entertaining deck
– Stylish kitchen with walk in pantry, timber bench tops and electric appliances
– 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and views
– Ducted evaporative cooling and slow combustion wood fire with heat transfer system
– Italian tiles and quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Large north facing entertaining deck with mountain views
– Oversized double garage with remote roller door and workshop space
– Landscaped gardens with ample room for kids and pets to play
– 90,000ltr rain water tank
– Envirocycle waste water system
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,907 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Evaporative Cooling