10 Coogee Place, Conder ACT 2906
Light-filled Spacious Family Home
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac you will find this large 4 bedroom ensuite family home with large light filled living areas.
The home boasts a formal lounge and dining room to the front of the property that opens onto the stunning kitchen and open plan living area. The entertainer’s dream kitchen is the hub of the home and offers endless bench and cupboard space. There is a 900mm oven with gas cooking, massive island bench, dishwasher and all overlooking the outdoor entertaining area and opening onto the family room.
The family room opens out to the rumpus room with built-in storage and access out to the covered entertaining area and rear gardens.
The segregated main bedroom is large in size and comes with an ensuite, built-in robes and sunny bay window to the front of the home. The remaining bedrooms are spacious, located at the rear of the home and offer built-in robes.
The block is an impressive 1,170m2 which provides plenty of room for the kids to run and play. There is a large covered entertaining area, level lawn areas, vegetable gardens, chicken coop and run and the property features large established shade trees.
Parking is sorted with a double garage with remote roller door and undercover access along with an oversized single carport located behind double gates.
– Formal lounge and dining room
– Large open plan kitchen family room
– Open plan rumpus room overlooking rear yard
– Entertainer’s dream kitchen with stone benches and 900mm oven
– Segregated main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robes
– Remaining bedrooms each with built-in robes
– Ducted gas heating
– Double garage with remote roller door
– Oversized single carport
– Covered entertaining area
– Large 1,170m2 block
– Great location walking distance to shops, schools and parks
– End of cul-de-sac in a quiet street
– EER 5.5
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,170 m²
- Floor Area is 195.62 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Gas Heating