20 McLean Street, Googong NSW 2620
Immaculate Designer Home
This is a stunning family home that stands out thanks to the stone feature walls, cladding and striking black bricks. You are welcomed into the home through the large entry and will admire the grand design and quality fixtures.
The home boasts a large formal lounge that thanks to the double sliding doors could easily be used as a rumpus or home theatre. At the rear of the home is is stunning open plan kitchen, dining and family room that all overlooks and wraps around the covered entertaining deck.
The open plan kitchen offers a large walk-in pantry, stone benches, double ovens, gas cooking and excellent storage. The family and dining room have views through to the surrounding mountains and open onto the covered entertaining deck with gas bayonet and power outlets.
The segregated master bedroom has double french doors leading out to the front porch, there is an ensuite and walk-in robe to complete this room. The remaining bedrooms are all generous in size and offer built-in robes and built-in study nooks.
This home also boasts a stunning main bathroom, powder room, zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a double garage with internal access and remote roller door.
– Tiled entrance with feature timber and glass front door
– Formal lounge room that can be close off with double sliding doors
– Open plan kitchen, family and dining
– Kitchen with stone bench tops and soft close cabinetry
– Stainless steel Bosch gas cooktop and double oven
– Walk-in pantry with stone bench top and ample storage space
– Large skylight over the family and kitchen
– Master bedroom with double door access to the front porch
– Walk-in robe and generous ensuite with feature waterfall shower head
– 3 bedrooms each with built-in robes and study nooks
– Grand main bathroom with bath tub and shower and toilet tucked away behind feature wall
– Powder room ideal for the guests
– Laundry with built-in cabinetry, stone bench top and loads of storage
– Plantation Shutters throughout
– Daikin zoned heating and cooling
– Alfresco area with timber deck, gas bayonet and external power outlets
– Double garage with internal access and remote roller door
– Rain water tank
– Easy care landscaped gardens
House Size: Living area: 189.8m2 – Garage: 41.35m2 – Deck: 27.9m2
Total floor area: 273.01m2
Block: 420m2 (approx)
Rates: $2,287.61 p.a. (approx)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage