5 Wyangala Street, Duffy ACT 2611
Stylish, Level and Light-Filled
Located on a level block you will find this spacious light-filled 4 bedroom ensuite plus study family home. This brand new home offers easy care living in a sought after suburb.
The property boasts a formal lounge room at the front of the property with feature picture windows. The extra wide entry leads you into the stunning open plan kitchen, dining and family room.
The kitchen is a showstopper offering a large stone island bench, 900mm oven and gas cook top with plenty of cupboard and pantry space. The large family room features north facing windows that all overlook the rear private gardens and open out to the covered alfresco area.
The dining room to the side of the kitchen has a large feature skylight that provides incredible natural light. There is also a built-in study that opens onto the family room.
The main bedroom is segregated and boasts a large walk-in robe and an ensuite with a walk-in shower and a double vanity. The remaining bedrooms are all large and have built-in robes.
The alfresco area is under the roof line providing a seamless flow from the family room to the outdoors through double glass sliding doors.
– Formal lounge room at the front of the home
– Open plan kitchen family dining room
– Striking kitchen with large island bench
– Gas cooking and 900mm oven
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms each with built-in robes
– Laundry with plenty of storage
– Large study nook
– Feature skylight in dining room
– Large covered alfresco area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Timber look through floors throughout
– Back to base alarm system
– Level landscaped gardens
– EER 6.0
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 428.40 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining