1/4 Brudenell Drive, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619Under Offer
Townhouse - Jerrabomberra NSW
This immaculately presented two bedroom plus study/third bedroom townhouse is one of only eight in the sought after “Parkview” complex and is located within a short stroll to the village shops, local school, public transport, parks and more.
The home boasts a light-filled sunken lounge room that opens onto the dining room and out to the side garden.
The open plan kitchen and family rooms opens onto the multi-purpose room that could be used as a rumpus/study or 3rd bedroom. The updated kitchen boasts gas cooking, a large bench space and a sunny northerly aspect overlooking the rear courtyard.
The main bedroom has built-in robes and an ensuite. The second bedroom also has built-in robes. The stunning new main bathroom features a free standing bath and large shower.
There is under cover access from the double garage with one side having a remote roller door.
• Sunken lounge room and separate dining or sitting room
• Open plan informal living room with access to the entertaining area
• Functional kitchen with updated gas cook top, oven and dishwasher
• Gas heating plus a reverse cycle split system to lounge room
• Master bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
• Second bedroom with built-in robes
• Study or third bedroom or rumpus room
• Striking new main bathroom
• Double lock up garage with one auto door and separate storage room
• Private rear courtyard with access to garage
• Well maintained and quiet complex
• Easy walk to local shops, primary school and future high school
• Open parkland at the rear of the complex
• Rates: $2,282p/a
• Strata Levies: $2,680p/a
• Living Area: 130m2 approximately
Contact Brenden Blewitt to arrange a private inspection on 0419 289 574
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating