10 Patrick Shaw Street Casey, ACT 2913$685,000+
Immaculate from Front to Back
House - Casey ACT
Located in a quiet street, surrounded by other quality homes you will find this spacious 4 bedroom family home with separate living areas.
The property boasts a light filled north facing lounge room at the front that leads you into the large open plan kitchen and family room. The striking modern kitchen has a free standing 900mm oven with gas cooking, stone benches and endless storage.
The family rooms opens out to the covered entertaining area and rear garden that offers level lawn area, feature stone walls and easy care gardens.
The main bedroom is located at the rear of the home and offers a walk-in robe and ensuite. The remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes.
There is internal access from the double garage that also has a remote roller door. The property boasts ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling to keep you comfortable year- round.
– Separate formal lounge at front of property
– Open plan kitchen family room
– Large kitchen with stone benches
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Double garage with internal access and remote roller door
– Covered entertaining area
– Landscaped easy care gardens
– Located close to shops and public transport
– EER 5.5
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 397 m²
- 2 Garage