12 Gabriel Avenue Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619$840,000 - $880,000
Light Filled Architectural Gem
House - Jerrabomberra NSW
Located on a quiet street surrounded by immaculate gardens you will find this architecturally designed 4 bedroom family home with 3 separate living areas.
As you enter the home you can admire the grand atrium that allows an abundance of natural light to fill the living areas. The large formal lounge and dining room overlook and open onto the front private Japanese style courtyard.
The open plan kitchen and family room boasts a feature pitched ceiling, glass doors leading out to the entertaining area and a large floor area allowing space for both lounge and dining. The kitchen features new appliances with gas cooking and ample storage space.
Opening off the family room is the spacious rumpus room; this area offers endless built-in storage space and access out to the rear deck area. This room was used as a work from home office by the previous owners making this a versatile space.
The main bedroom has full length north facing windows and is a true king-sized room with a king-sized ensuite and walk in robe to match.
The remaining 3 bedrooms all have built-in robes and are located at the other end of the home providing segregation from the main bedroom.
Every room throughout the home look out onto gardens giving light and space and whilst still providing privacy. The gardens have all been landscaped in a low maintenance Japanese style with a stunning entertaining area that offers a water feature. The home also boasts ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling.
There is internal access from the oversized double garage with workshop area, the rear roller door provides access to the rear garden and garden sheds.
– Architecturally designed light filled family home
– Formal lounge and dining room
– Large open plan kitchen and family room
– Separate rumpus room with its own access
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensute
– Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
– Oversized double garage with internal access
– Large covered entertaining area with water feature
– Fully landscaped Japanese style gardens
– Quiet street with excellent off-street parking
Contact Brenden Blewitt today to inspect this incredible family home on 0419 289 574 or email@example.com
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 800.2 m²
- 2 Garage