14 Mountain Circuit Calwell, ACT 2905Sold
Fully Renovated with Stunning Views
House Sold - Calwell ACT
Set high on the hill surrounded by quality homes you will find this stunning fully renovated 4 bedroom ensuite family home with endless views.
As you arrive at the property you will admire the landscaped gardens and large block. Upon entering you will appreciate the feature high ceilings, large open plan feel as well as being perfectly presented and renovated.
The property offers a large lounge room with built-in gas fire place that opens onto the dining area. This area then leads you to the amazing kitchen. The chef in the family will love cooking and entertaining in this stunning kitchen with the large stone island bench, 900mm free standing oven with gas cook top, endless storage, built-in study area and all overlooking the covered entertaining area and rear garden.
Upstairs you will find 4 spacious bedrooms each with built-in robes and roller shutters on the windows. The main bedroom has a new ensuite and its own balcony with fantastic views. The new grand main bathroom offers a spa bath and a large shower.
The oversized double garage has remote roller doors and there is a double carport in front. The property also offers additional off street parking and rear yard access.
The landscaped gardens offers space for the kids and pets to run and play along with the ability to entertain in style on the private covered entertaining deck.
– Large open plan design with feature high ceilings
– Lounge room with built-in gas fire place
– Open plan dining area
– Stunning new kitchen with study nook
– 4 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Roller shutters to all bedrooms
– New bathroom and ensuite
– New laundry with great storage
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Private covered entertaining deck
– Internal access and remote rollers doors to the double garage
– Double carport in front of garage
– Additional off-street parking and rear garden access
– Landscaped gardens and grounds
– EER 2.0
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage