14 Olive Pink Crescent, Banks ACT 2906Under Offer
Fully Renovated with Mountain Views
House - Banks ACT
Located on a quiet street and set high on the hill is this fully renovated split-level 4 bedroom ensuite family home that boasts exceptional views.
When you walk into the large entry you will admire the timber-look floors that run throughout the home. The foyer also provides entry to both the master bedroom and the second bedroom. The master includes a walk-in robe and renovated ensuite and the second bedroom offers built-in robes.
Wander down the hall and you are taken to the lower level where you will find the formal lounge room with garden views. Leading on from the formal lounge is the stunning open plan kitchen, dining and family room which opens onto the massive deck with sensational views.
The striking new kitchen boasts a large stone island bench with timber meals area, great storage options, large sink overlooking the rear yard, double ovens and large pantry storage. This area also boasts the dining and lounge area, each with glass sliding doors leading out to the entertaining deck. There is full length built-in cabinetry along one wall with two allocated study spots and storage options.
Bedrooms three and four have built-in robes and are located next to the renovated main bathroom. There is a fully functional laundry that has also been renovated and offers great storage.
The double garage boasts a remote roller door, internal access, carpeted floor and comes complete with storage and workshop. There is a second driveway with concreated area perfect for caravans, boats, trailers or additional off-street parking.
Outside the massive entertaining deck is split over two levels with views of the Lanyon Valley right through to the Brindabella Mountains.
– Large north facing formal lounge room
– Light-filled open plan kitchen, dining and family room
– Striking new kitchen with great storage
– Built-in cabinetry with study desks
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Renovated bathrooms and laundry
– Timber-look floors throughout
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Solar panels on the roof
– Rainwater tanks for the garden
– Large entertaining decks with views
– Double garage with internal access
– Second driveway with parking
– Rear yard access
– EER 5.5
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling