14 Sapling Street, Harrison ACT 2914Sold
Living the dream in Harrison
Townhouse Sold - Harrison ACT
If you’re looking for a new home that has all the important conveniences already taken care of then be quick to inspect this near new spacious 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse.
Situated in the heart of Harrison and only 100m from the closest light rail stop, getting to the City or Gungahlin town centre has never been easier. The highly regarded Mother Theresa Primary School is directly opposite the development and the Harrison public school, which caters for preschool to year 10, is also just down the road.
With an abundant 139m2 of internal space the living and bedrooms are generous in proportion, with the separated lounge and dining area providing functionality as well as practicality for a growing family. The kitchen is well appointed with modern appliances including a dishwasher and a large breakfast bar with plenty of bench space for the home chef.
Being on the end of a row of 4 townhouses ensures you will make the most of the natural light and winter sun. The kitchen and family room face east soaking up the morning sun and the main living and upstairs bedroom take in the northern aspect and views over the established homes of Harrison.
Having been built in 2015 this home has the added advantage of fibre (NBN) to the property (often referred to as the gold standard) which ensures a consistent 85-105 mb/s through 1 terminal and you can have up to 4 separate terminals operating simultaneously.
The meticulous owners have added a few of their own improvements including an expansive hard wood (spotted Gum) deck in the rear courtyard making the perfect space for entertaining and a beautiful spot to enjoy a lazy afternoon taking in the winter sun. In addition to this they have also added creature comforts in the form of separate reverse cycle air-conditioners in each of the bedrooms as well as the downstairs living area.
It comes with a large rainwater tank more than ample for garden use. Alternatively all toilets are rainwater enabled to allow you to reduce your water consumption.
– 100m from light rail stop
– Largest floor plan in development 139m2 (approx.) internal living Total 250m2
– Lower House – 71m2
– Upper House – 68m2
– Garage – 21m2
– Front balcony – 9m2
– Front court yard – 19m2
– Rear court yard – 41m2
– 2 separate courtyards 60m2 in total (approx.)
– 3 bedroom ensuite with separate laundry & powder room (downstairs)
– EER 6 Achieving 17 points out of a possible 18 for efficiency.
– North facing living and main bedroom
– East facing kitchen & family room
– Backs onto large communal area with bbq facilities and veggie patch
– Fibre to the property already connected to the NBN
– Separated living and family/meals areas
– Directly opposite highly regarded Mother Theresa Primary School
– Low maintenance development with healthy sinking fund. Tot Assets $275,000
– Private Single garage Garage 21m2 + Hardstand parking in front
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Split System Heating