142 Castleton Crescent, Gowrie ACT 2904Sold
House Sold - Gowrie ACT
Located in an elevated position with stunning mountain views you will find this grand family home that has been lovingly renovated and offers many extras you won’t normally find.
The property consists of a large split level formal lounge and dining room with an open fireplace, feature raked ceilings and access out to the balcony. This is the perfect place to enjoy the fire along with the mountain views.
Running off the formal dining is an impressive open plan living space consisting of the family room, large dining space with bespoke cabinetry and gas fireplace and the most amazing showstopper of a kitchen. This spectacular kitchen boasts feature high ceilings with six large Velux skylights, butler’s pantry, stone bench tops, multiple ovens and excellent storage.
The dining space opens out and overlooks the covered entertaining area which opens onto the private gardens with level lawn area, entertaining decks and lush landscaping. The gardens are easy care and feature a large separate vegetable garden.
There are four large bedrooms each with plantation shutters. The main bedroom offers a walk-in robe and ensuite. The second bedroom is segregated also offers an ensuite making it a perfect option as a guest suite or for extended family members. The remaining two bedrooms both have built-in robes and easy access to the large main bathroom.
Off-street parking is taken care of thanks to two driveways, an oversized double garage and an extra-large carport to the side of the home. The garage features remote roller doors that can be activated via a smart phone. A convenient bonus is the outdoor sink located next to the garage offering hot water making it easy to clean up after undertaking outdoor jobs.
This quality home has been beautifully renovated and offers a plethora of extras including a 32kw solar power system consisting of 35 solar panels on the roof and a 12kw solar battery back-up smart system. It also offers CCTV cameras, back-to-base alarm, zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, solar security blinds and double-glazed windows and doors. There are many more features, for which you will need to come and see for yourself.
– Large formal lounge and dining room
– Open plan living
– Stunning new kitchen with butler’s pantry
– Multiple entertaining areas with built-in decks
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Segregated second bedroom with ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
– Double glazed windows and doors
– Open fireplace in formal lounge
– Gas fireplace in living
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning units
– 32kw solar system with 35 solar panels
– 12kw solar battery back-up smart system
– 3 phase power
– New electric hot water system with instantaneous gas top-up
– CCTV cameras and back-to-base alarm
– Solar security blinds
– Velux ceiling in kitchen with rain sensors and auto close feature
– 600mm pyrolytic oven with air fryer/convection/steam settings
– 900mm new free-standing oven
– Refrigerator plumbing built-in
– Oversized double garage with workshop
– Large extra-high carport with second driveway
– Hot water clean-up bay next to garage
– Landscaped gardens
– Automatic in-ground lawn irrigation system
– Large vegetable garden
– Stunning mountain views
– Close proximity to major supermarkets, public and private schools, local restaurants and cafes
– Easy access to transport with bus stops nearby
– EER 1.5
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Pet Friendly