16 Aspen Rise, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619$1,550,000
Impressive Home in a Premier Location
House - Jerrabomberra NSW
Located in one of Jerrabomberra’s premier streets, set high on the hill and commanding endless views, you will find this impressive five bedroom family home with three living areas and positioned on a 1,080m2 block.
The residence boasts a grand formal entry and staircase that welcomes you into the home. Once upstairs you will admire the stunning bush views that surround the home. The large formal lounge room provides access out to the spacious front balcony. Next to the formal lounge is the formal dining room and opposite is the discreet powder room.
The spectacular open plan kitchen and family room showcases the stunning entertainer’s dream kitchen that overlooks the family room and out to the entertaining deck. The kitchen features a large stone island bench, walk-in pantry, gas cooking and an abundance of storage. Running off the family room is the rumpus/media room with glass doors, this room also leads out to the entertaining area.
At the front of the home you will find the segregated main bedroom suite with walk-in robe and ensuite. At the rear of the home you will find three generous bedrooms with built-in robes and the main bathroom.
Downstairs is where you will find the versatile fifth bedroom/granny flat/work from home office space. This area consists of a large open plan room with kitchenette and full bathroom. There is also an abundance of storage and access to the oversized double garage with internal access and remote roller door.
The property boasts ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and large rain water tanks.
– Formal lounge with its own balcony and spectacular bush views
– Formal dining or work from home office
– Open plan kitchen and family room
– Kitchen with walk-in pantry and large island bench
– Media room with access out to the entertaining deck
– Downstairs rumpus/granny flat/ work from home office with its own bathroom and entrance
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms are all large with built-in robes
– Ducted vacuum and video intercom system
– Entertaining deck with access to the rear garden
– Double garage with internal access and remote roller door
– Excellent additional storage under house
– Easy care gardens
– Large 1,080m2 block
– Stunning location opposite open bush reserve
– Currently tenanted at $1,066.80 per week
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,080 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling