17/40 Moore Street, Turner ACT 2612Sold
Quiet City Living
Apartment Sold - Turner ACT
Located within the boutique Biarittz Complex you will find this spacious and light-filled one bedroom apartment with an east facing balcony.
As you enter the property you will admire the full-sized kitchen with solid marble benches, mirror splashback and excellent storage. The kitchen opens onto the open plan lounge and dining room, this room is flooded with natural light and opens onto the balcony.
Running off the living area is the very generous bedroom with twin built-in robes and a large ensuite bathroom with bath tub. The bedroom also offers access out to the balcony making it an ideal private location for your morning coffee. The separate laundry also features a second toilet.
The property boasts reverse cycle air conditioning and comes with a single secure car space and storage cage.
Conveniently located in a central location and offering easy access to the city light rail or walking paths.
– Large light-filled living area
– Full-sized kitchen with marble benches
– Large bedroom with built-in robes
– Ensuite bathroom with bath
– East facing balcony
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Second toilet in separate laundry
– Single secure car space with storage cage
– Walking distance to CBD
– Close to light rail station
– 7 x visitor car spaces in the basement
– Intercom access
– 50 metres from Haig Park
– Medium size development only 32 apartments
– EER 6.0
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces