2 Elm Way Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619Sold
Stunning spacious home with versatile floor plan
House Sold - Jerrabomberra NSW
Located in a quiet street and surrounded by lush private gardens is this sprawling 5 bedroom 3 bathroom family home with a flexible floor plan.
The property has been renovated and extended to incorporate open plan living that can be adapted to suit a range of families.
This home offers a large light filled formal lounge/media room at the front that flows onto the stunning open plan family room. The family room is north facing with full length windows and doors leading out to the private garden and the massive covered entertaining area. The stunning kitchen is not only large enough for all the family to cook together but it has a massive island bench ideal for entertaining and everyday family living.
The rumpus room has its own entrance to the side, a full bathroom, its own entertaining area and a fully setup kitchenette allowing this room to be used as a separate granny flat, work from home office or amazing teenager/man cave area.
The main bedroom is segregated and has copious wardrobe space and a luxurious ensuite with spa.
All remaining bedrooms are generous in size, with 3 of the 4 having built-in robes.
The brand new main bathroom and laundry have been renovated in modern neutral tones.
There is ducted gas heating and separate gas heating in the rumpus.
The oversized double garage has internal access and remote roller doors. Adding to this is a large single carport to the side and a second drive way with gates to accommodate the caravan/boat/trailer.
The outdoors will not disappoint with a massive covered entertaining space, open air entertaining area and open fire pit area and lush landscaped gardens with pond and lawn area.
– 5 bedroom home with ensuite to main bedroom
– Formal lounge/media room
– Open plan kitchen family meals area
– Large kitchen with stone benches and gas cooking
– Massive rumpus with bathroom and its own kitchen/bar
– Separate entrance and entertaining area for rumpus room.
– Fully renovated main bathroom and laundry
– Freshly painted throughout and new carpet and blinds
– Ducted gas heating and separate gas heating in rumpus
– Amazing outdoor areas, both covered and open as well as a fire pit
– Double garage with internal access, single carport and secure parking for caravans/boats/trailers
– Private level block with established lush gardens
– Quiet street within walking distance to shops and schools
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage