20 Bertram Street, Fadden ACT 2904Sold
Stunningly Renovated Family Home
House Sold - Fadden ACT
Located in a quiet street and surrounded by private established gardens you will find this renovated 4 bedroom ensuite family home with a large entertaining deck and views.
As you enter the home through the large pivoting front door you will admire the striking modern kitchen and large open plan design. The kitchen and family room have an abundance of natural sunlight thanks to the full length windows that overlook the garden and the feature skylights. The kitchen offers induction cooking, stone benches and a walk-in pantry. From the family room you are led outdoors to the covered entertaining area.
Coming off the family room is a formal lounge or large rumpus with feature built-in cabinetry which caters for all your storage needs.
The segregated main bedroom offers a walk-in robe and modern ensuite. The remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes.
The property boasts solid timber floors and double glazed windows. There is also ducted gas heating, a slow combustion wood fire and ducted evaporative cooling to ensure your year round comfort.
The oversized double garage offers remote roller door and internal access through the mud room, where you can leave all your shoes, jackets and school bags. The garage also offers drive through access to the rear yard providing space for storage of a trailer.
The private landscaped gardens are child friendly being fully fenced and offering a large level lawn area.
– Private secluded surroundings
– Light-filled formal lounge
– Stunning open plan kitchen and family room
– Hidden study nook
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Solid timber floors
– Ducted gas heating
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Slow combustion wood fire
– Feature skylights
– Double glazed windows to living areas and main bedroom
– Covered entertaining deck
– Drive through over sized double garage with remote roller doors and internal access
– Landscaped private gardens
– Quiet street with close to parks, shops and schools
– EER 3.0
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 795 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling