23 Underhill Street, Googong NSW 2620$890,000 - $920,000
Grand Family Home
House - Googong NSW
Located on a quiet street you will find this spacious family home with 2.7m ceilings throughout.
As you enter through the large entry you are drawn into the stunning open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room. The area is flooded with natural light from all the north facing windows that also draw your eyes outside to the landscaped gardens and covered alfresco area. The striking kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry, Smeg appliances, mirrored splash backs and excellent storage. There is a large study nook off the kitchen providing a great place to work from home or children to study at.
The segregated main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite. The remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes and the 4th bedroom could be used a rumpus or media room.
Adding to all of this is the over sized double garage that is large enough to have a full workshop and 2 cars. There is excellent storage throughout the home along with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Fully landscaped gardens allow you to just move in and relax. This home is in a great location, within walking distance to shops, schools, parks and ovals.
– Large north facing open plan living area
– Striking kitchen with stone benches
– Segregated main with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms each with built-in robes
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2.7m ceilings throughout
– Double blinds throughout
– Excellent storage throughout
– Oversized double garage with internal access
– Covered alfresco entertaining area
– Side access for trailers
– Landscaped gardens
– Walking distance to shops, schools and ovals
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage