24 Jim Bradley Crescent Uriarra Village, ACT 2611$750,000+
Peaceful Village Living at its Best
House - Uriarra Village ACT
Located within the quiet Uriarra Village you will find your own piece of paradise! Nestled on a large 1,310m2 block you will find this spacious 4 bedroom ensuite family home with 2 large living areas.
You enter the property through the solar powered electric gates and then wander through the gardens to the front door, once inside you can admire the solid bamboo floors that run throughout the home.
The formal lounge is also set up as a cinema room with projector screen and cinema lounges. You are then guided into the massive open plan kitchen and family room that overlooks the covered entertaining deck.
The kitchen has been updated with stone benches and an abundance of drawers offering excellent storage and bench space along with a 900mm free standing gas and electric oven. The home also offers an excellent laundry/mudroom providing even more storage space.
The open plan family room is large, north facing and also offers a convenient study nook that can be closed away when entertaining.
Your eyes are drawn out to the covered entertaining area through double glass sliding door, once outside you can admire the tranquil location and enjoy the garden views.
The large main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite with a double vanity and shower, the remaining bedrooms all have built in robes and overlook the gardens. The main bathroom boasts a large spa bath.
The house offers an oversized double garage with internal access and remote roller door and in the backyard you will find the 9m long second double garage with workshop space. The rear garden also has vegetable gardens, fire pit area and loads of level lawn areas for the kids and pets to play.
Some of the benefits of living within the Uriarra Village are access to the community pool, tennis courts, village hall, basketball court and play parks. In addition the horse agistment paddocks that surround the village ensure the ongoing rural feel of this small village community.
– Formal lounge with cinema set up
– Large open plan family room with study nook
– Updated kitchen with stone benches and 900mm oven
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
– Surround sound to all living areas
– Solid bamboo flooring throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double garage with internal access and remote roller door
– Additional oversized double garage in backyard
– Amazing covered entertaining deck
– Landscaped gardens with solar electric gates
– Access to Uriarra pool, tennis courts and much more
– School bus to front gate
– Short scenic drive to Woden, Belconnen and City all approx 25 min away
– EER 5.0
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1310 m²
- 4 Garage