25/40 Moore Street, Turner ACT 2612Sold
Tranquil Inner City Living
Apartment Sold - Turner ACT
Located within the boutique Biarittz complex you will find this spacious and light-filled one bedroom apartment with an east facing balcony.
As you enter the property you will admire the full-sized kitchen with solid marble benches, mirror splashback and excellent storage. The kitchen opens onto the open plan lounge and dining room, a room which is flooded with natural light and opens onto the balcony.
Running off the living area is the very generous bedroom with twin built-in robes and a large ensuite bathroom including a bathtub. The bedroom also offers access out to the balcony making it an ideal private location for your morning coffee. The separate laundry also features a second toilet.
The property boasts reverse cycle air conditioning and comes with a single secure car space and a storage cage.
Conveniently located in a central location and offering easy access to the city light rail and walking paths.
– Large light-filled living area
– Full-sized kitchen with marble benches
– Large bedroom with built-in robes
– Ensuite bathroom with bath
– East facing balcony
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Bamboo floors in living area and bedroom
– Second toilet in separate laundry
– Single secure car space with storage cage
– Walking distance to CBD and open parks
– Close to light rail station
– 7 x visitor car spaces in the basement
– Intercom access
– 50 metres from Haig Park
– Medium size development only 32 apartments
– EER 5.5
– Rates $497 p/q
– Strata $ 1008 p/q
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes