28 Beacon Place, Googong NSW 2620$2,100,000
Grand Home set on 5.9 Acres
House - Googong NSW
With commanding 360-degree views from the top of the hill sits this grand residence sprawling over 557.1m2 under one roof line. There is an additional 113.7m2 of verandahs plus covered entertaining areas as well as garaging.
The property has surveillance cameras, electric gate and intercom. Through the gate you are lead up the long tree and light-lined sealed driveway to the grand home.
The home consists of a large formal lounge and dining room at the front that leads you to a stunning open plan kitchen and family meals area which overlooks the rear entertaining areas and gardens. The kitchen is an entertainer’s dream offering endless stone benches and storage. There is also a walk-in pantry that is large enough to get lost in.
Down the extra wide hallway, you will find the massive rumpus/media room. This home offers a parent’s retreat like no other the size of which needs to be seen to be believed. This walk-in robe is fashionista’s dream and the large resort style ensuite offers spa, large shower, separate toilet and heated floors.
The remaining 3 spacious bedrooms all offer built-in robes. This home offers two studies, the main study boasts its own entrance and is large enough to be split into 2 additional bedrooms. The second study is located at the opposite end of the home, providing flexible study/work from home options. There is a large three-way main bathroom which services the three bedrooms. Adjacent to this area is the functional and spacious laundry.
At the garage end of the home there is a powder room. The oversized 3 car garage provides excellent storage and workshop space along with remote roller doors and internal access. There is also an oversized double garage perfect for any additional machinery.
The fully fenced house yard is irrigated, landscaped and offers large level lawn areas along with easy care and established gardens including vegetable beds and fruit trees. There are front and rear covered entertaining spaces which overlook gardens and a stunning vista.
The remainder of the property has been divided into paddocks with water troughs and shelter for stock. The current owners run Alpacas on the property.
– Grand formal lounge and dining room
– Stunning open plan kitchen and family room
– Large rumpus/media room
– Retreat style master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms all spacious in size with built-in robes
– Large home office offering its own entrance
– Picturesque views from every room
– Additional study at garage end of residence
– 2.9m ceilings throughout
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 6 zones
– Large covered entertaining spaces either side of the home
– Oversized 3 car garage attached to house
– Additional 2 car garage, 6m x 7m
– Double carport attached to house
– 110,000ltr concrete rainwater tank
– Additional large water tank attached to shed
– 500kl per annum bore water supply
– 3 phase power to home
– 240v power to front gate with driveway lights
– 40+ solar panels
– Sealed driveway
– Automated irrigation system to gardens and lawns
– 557.1m2 of house plus 113.7m2 of verandas 670.8m2 total covered
– 2.41 Hectares (5.9 acres)
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5.90 acres
- 5 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place