3 Barritt Street, Kambah ACT 2902Sold
Versatile Modern Family Home
House Sold - Kambah ACT
This brand new architecturally designed home is suitable for young families right through to multiple generations living together in the same house. Offering a versatile floor plan that makes it easier to care for elderly parents, young grandchildren, and family members with disabilities.
The home boasts two driveways both with level wheelchair access up to the extra wide front door and entrance. Once inside you will admire the large open plan design with large double-glazed windows and high ceilings.
At the front of the property is the light and bright formal lounge and dining. From here you are led into the spacious open plan kitchen and family room. The stunning kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry, large stone island bench, plumbing for a water dispensing fridge and excellent storage.
Opening off the family room is the most spectacular covered entertaining area; this massive area offers a full outdoor kitchen with Meile appliances, full-sized swim spa with seating and swimming space along with a low energy pump. This area can be completely enclosed thanks to the two sets of double glass sliding doors and Vergola roof system.
Down the extra wide hallway you will find two generous sized bedrooms both with built-in robes, a large main bathroom, powder room and accessible laundry. At the end of the hall are two massive bedrooms that are linked for easy access. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite with the second bedroom providing full accessibility as well as its own large combination bathroom and laundry. This room has been fitted with an electric hoist that runs from the bedroom through to the bathroom and then to the spa.
This outstanding home also boasts zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ducted vacuuming, video intercom, full camera and alarm system, 16kw solar system, double glazed windows and much more!
The oversized double garage again has full accessibility with no steps and is extra deep and wide. The garage also features a remote roller door, internal and rear garden access.
The rear garden is very easy care and offers access for a car to drive right into the rear yard, ideal for storing a trailer, caravan or boat.
– Twin all access driveways
– Extra wide front door and entry
– Formal lounge and dining
– Open plan kitchen and family room
– Entertainers kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Extra wide hallways for easy wheelchair access
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Second all access bedroom with walk-through robe, electric hoist, combined ensuite and laundry and direct access to swim spa
– Remaining 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
– Vinyl plank flooring throughout
– Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
– Ducted vacuuming
– Camera security system
– Crimsafe screens to all external doors
– 16kw solar system
– All access oversized double garage with remote door and internal access
– Outdoor entertaining area with full sized swim spa, outdoor kitchen, Vergola roof and glass sliding doors
– Rear yard access through double gates
– Easy care gardens and grounds
– Brilliant location close to local schools, shops and an easy run to city with no traffic lights
– EER 6.0
Although all care is taken in the preparation of any information (including property information) and content provided in this document, it does not constitute business, financial or real estate advice and is provided for general information purposes only. Blewitt Properties does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose and disclaims all responsibility and liability arising from reliance thereupon.
Please see the Blewitt Properties terms and conditions at www.blewittproperties.com.au for a more detailed disclaimer.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly