32 Lansdown Crescent, Casey ACT 2913Sold
Separate Title, Light Filled Modern Living
House Sold - Casey ACT
Located at the end of a row of stylish modern separate title terrace homes you will find this striking 2 bedroom property with a lush private rear garden and light filled living area.
As you enter the home you can admire the timber-look floors and the full-length front rear and side windows that frame the large open plan living area which overlooks the front and rear private gardens.
The kitchen is an entertainer’s dream with its open plan design, practical island, stone benches and easy access to the rear entertaining area.
The open plan design allows the living area to flow seamlessly from the front courtyard through glass doors to the north facing covered entertaining area that opens out to the lush landscaped gardens.
Upstairs you will find 2 large bedrooms both with built in robes along with a spacious bathroom with a full-size luxurious bath, separate shower and large vanity.
The property also boasts a double carport with roller door and rear lane access. There is also a garden shed for extra storage.
– Light filled open plan living area
– Spacious north facing entertainer’s kitchen
– 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Large bathroom with full-size bath and separate shower
– Stylish modern design with neutral tones
– Timber laminate flooring to living areas
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– NBN connected with fibre to the premises
– Covered entertaining area overlooking private rear garden
– Easy care, fully landscaped gardens with level lawn areas
– Rear lane access to the double carport with roller door
– Great location, walking distance to Casey Market Town and buses
– EER 5.5
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining