33/8 Ken Tribe Street, Coombs ACT 2611Sold
Immaculate North Facing Townhouse
Townhouse Sold - Coombs ACT
Located on a quiet street with a north facing private courtyard entry that leads you into this light filled family home.
The open plan design offers a lounge room that opens out to the courtyard and inside to the dining and kitchen area. The kitchen boasts stone benches, walk-in pantry, electric cooking and a filtered water tap.
Downstairs you will also find internal access to the oversized single garage with remote roller door, separate powder room, laundry and solid bamboo floors.
Upstairs you will find 3 large bedrooms all with views and built-in robes. There is an ensuite to the main bedroom and a main bathroom with a large shower, both are decorated in modern neutral tones. There is also great storage upstairs.
An additional parking space is located in front of the single garage along with secure side access ideal for bikes, tools or toys.
– Spacious open plan north facing design
– Kitchen with stone benches and walk-in pantry
– 3 large bedrooms each with built-in robes
– Ensuite to main bedroom along with study nook
– Main bathroom upstairs and powder room downstairs
– Solid bamboo floors downstairs
– Double glazed windows throughout
– 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
– Oversized single garage with internal access and remote roller door
– Additional allocated parking space
– Quiet complex and quiet street
– Walking distance to schools and shops
– EER 6.0
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining