34 Evans Road Googong, NSW 2620Sold
Country Living for All the Family
House Sold - Googong NSW
Located within the quiet Mt Campbell country estate you will find this spacious immaculately maintained 5 bedroom family home with a versatile floor plan.
The home is located on 7,806m2 or just under 2 acres of easy care gardens and grounds with a sealed driveway and 3 car garage.
Inside the home you can admire the large light filled north facing living areas and the high ceilings throughout just add to the appeal. The formal lounge and dining room also offer access out to the covered entertaining area.
The large open plan kitchen family meals area also provides access out to the covered entertaining area where entertaining will be a dream in the large updated kitchen with stone benches and stunning views.
The segregated main bedroom offers a walk in robe and ensuite, there are an additional 3 bedrooms with built in robes that connect to the large rumpus room.
One of the big features of this property is the fully self contained attached granny flat / multi use area that has its own entrance, large lounge room with kitchenette, large bedroom with great storage and accessible bathroom.
The garage has been cleverly designed with a double garage at the front with electric roller door and a separate single garage at the back with side access making an ideal workshop, hobby room or for a true car enthusiast.
You will be entertaining in style with the massive entertaining area that has been designed to still allow the full north winter sun into the living areas. You can easily wander around the large easy care gardens or let the kids and pets run free on the large lawn areas.
– North facing formal lounge and dining room
– North facing open plan kitchen family room
– Updated kitchen with stone benches
– North facing rumpus room with outside access
– Segregated main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes
– Attached granny flat with separate entrance, lounge room, kitchenette, bedroom, accessible bathroom and split system air conditioner
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double glazed windows though out
– Solar power and solar hot water connected to the house
– Covered entertaining area
– Double garage with remote roller door and workshop area / 3rd car park
– Garden storage sheds and large rain water tank
– Sealed driveway to door and garages
– Easy care grounds and gardens
– Amazing views from every room in the house
– Great location with easy school bus access
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 7,806 m²
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining