395 Royalla Drive Royalla, NSW 2620Sold
Country Living at its Best
House Sold - Royalla NSW
Surrounded by 33 acres of relatively flat, arable land you will find this grand country homestead boasting solid timber floors, 4 bedrooms plus a study and stunning verandahs that overlook the lush gardens and views beyond.
When you arrive at the property you enter through electric gates which guide you down to the impressive residence with endless parking. You will appreciate the lush landscaped gardens that wrap around the home creating a true oasis. Upon entering the home you will admire the solid timber floors and high ceilings which give you a true sense of how spacious the home is.
The residence with cedar windows and doors throughout offers a large formal lounge and dining with doors leading out to the verandahs on both sides. The stunning open plan kitchen family room is the true hub of the house and overlooks the covered entertaining area and back garden. The kitchen offers gas cooking, walk-in pantry and endless cupboard and bench space. There is a stunning double sided Cheminees Philippe fire place that opens to the kitchen and formal lounge.
The large segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite also features french doors that lead out to the veranda. All remaining bedrooms are king sized and all overlook the gardens. The main bath room has a gorgeous, genuine claw foot bath to relax in and there is a large linen cupboard and walk in store room to keep everything in order.
Other features of the residence include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, solar hot water, double layer insulation and a 100,000ltr concrete rain water tank with an additional tank on the shed.
The lawns and the vegetable garden have an automatic irrigation system feed from the bore. The gardens are fully fenced and offer lush level lawns, cubby house, large vegetable gardens and a stunning fire pit area with an amazing view.
There is an oversized double garage with power and an additional carport to the side, a double carport connected to the house and a massive 3 bay machinery shed to keep everything else under cover. There are also flood lights off the shed.
Within the 33 acres there are 6 paddocks, two of which access the huge dam and the rest have access to troughs, fed from the rain water tank on the shed, plus two levee banks which holds water. The entire block offers usable land ideal for horses, stock or additional farming requirements.
– Grand country residence with wide verandahs
– Formal lounge and dining
– Large open plan kitchen family room
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– 4 king bedrooms plus large study
– Double sided fire place
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solid timber floors and high ceilings throughout
– Doors leading out to verandas from all living areas and main bedroom
– Solar hot water and double insulation throughout the home
– Feature entertaining area overlooking the back garden and views
– Double garage and 6 carports including large machinery shed, power to the double garage
– Electric front gates and resurfaced drive way
– 33 arable acres divided up into 6 paddocks with 1 large dam
– Bore, 100,000 ltr concrete tank, additional tank, water troughs
– Ideal block for horses with large level riding paddocks areas
– Trails thoughout Royalla for the horse enthusiast
– 2 Building envelops allowing additional properties to be built
This must see property will not last long, contact Brenden Blewitt today to arrange an inspection on 0419 289 574 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 33 acre
- 8 Garage