4/14 Pannamena Crescent, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619Sold
Spacious and Private Townhouse
Townhouse Sold - Jerrabomberra NSW
Located in a small complex you will find this comfortable 3 bedroom townhouse with a large north facing open plan design.
The property boasts a large open plan living area with french doors leading out to the private entertaining area. The property also features a segregated main bedroom at the front of the home with walk-in robe and ensuite. The remaining bedrooms are a good size and both have built-in robes.
The property has a double garage with remote roller door and internal access, there is ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle air conditioner to keep you comfortable year round.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”
2. Select the day and time available (if no time offered continue to next step)
3. Fill in your contact details
4. Click Book
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Inspect the property (or have a representative inspect on your behalf)
2. Click the link sent from Inspection confirmation or directly through 1Form.
3. Applications will not be processed until yourself or a representative has viewed the property and all documentation has been returned in full.
Tenants must seek Landlord’s consent for a pet. If you wish to apply for a pet, in addition to your 1Form application, please submit a Pet Application form available online at
www.blewittproperties.com.au under the Renting tab.
Blewitt Properties make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors contained in this advertisement. We encourage prospective tenants to inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage