40 Bacchus Circuit, Kambah ACT 2902Sold
House Sold - Kambah ACT
Surrounded by established gardens you will find 2 structures on the one block. The front home is a renovated three bedroom, one bathroom home with two living areas. The second structure offers two bedrooms, one bathroom with one open plan living area.
The front home features a spacious formal lounge and dining room that flows onto the open plan kitchen and family room. The stunning new kitchen offers excellent bench and storage space and overlooks the rear garden and entertaining area.
This home offers three bedrooms, each with built-in robes and easy access to the bathroom with separate toilet. This property also boasts new double-glazed windows throughout, ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle air conditioning unit along with solar panels on the roof.
The back structure features a light-filled open plan living area along with two generous bedrooms, each with built-in robes. Adding to this is a combined bathroom and laundry and a reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
The property has a drive through single carport with an oversized single lockup garage at the back.
With its location in the top part of Kambah, you are not only a stones throw away from beautiful walking trails of Mt Arawang but also have the convenience of being a short 5 minute walk to both the Kambah Village and local private primary school, St Thomas the Apostle. In addition, its central to two major shopping centres in Canberra – Westfield Woden and Southpoint Shopping Centre in Tuggeranong, both only a mere 10 minute drive. While travelling to the city will be a breeze, only a quick 19 minutes to the CBD.
Features Front House:
– Formal lounge and dining room
– Open plan kitchen and family room
– New kitchen with stone benchtops, oversized pantry and ample storage
– Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with separate toilet
– Covered entertaining area
– New double glazed windows throughout
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Solar panels on the roof
– Drive through carport
– Water tank
– Ample off the street parking
Features Back Structure:
– Open plan light-filled living area
– Two bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Bathroom with combined laundry
– Reverse cycle air conditioner
– Oversized single garage
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 706 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating