50 Harricks Crescent, Monash ACT 2904Sold
Spacious 3 Bedroom Plus Studio
House Sold - Monash ACT
Surrounded by lush established gardens you will find this fresh, light and bright family home with a huge added bonus of a studio located off the garage.
As you enter the home you come across the very large lounge room with full length windows offering mountain views, this are the wraps around to the dining room. Off the dining room is the updated kitchen that offers excellent storage and bench space. The kitchen overlooks the family room which offers built-in storage and access out to the to the private entertaining area.
All bedrooms are generous in size and overlook the lush gardens. The main bedroom has built-in robes along as does one other bedroom. The updated main bathroom boasts a spa, separate shower and separate toilet.
The studio at the rear of the property is a brick construction and has built-in display/book shelving. The studio comes with a reverse cycle air conditioner and overlooks the rear garden. The tandem double carport features a remote roller door and is extra wide adding extra storage options. At the back of the studio is a brick garden shed and there is also under house storage that has been dug out and concreted.
The home boasts solar panels, reverse cycle air conditioning, freshly painted throughout and is ready for you to just move in.
– Large light-filled lounge room
– Dining room with garden views
– Updated kitchen with great storage
– Family room with access out to the entertaining area
– Three Bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Updated bathroom with spa bath
– Studio with reverse cycle air conditioning
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to house
– Solar panels
– Remote roller door to tandem carport
– Storage shed and under house storage
– Private landscaped gardens
– Close to schools and bus stops
– EER 4.0
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 747 m²
- Floor Area is 125.39 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining