53 Batchelor Street, Torrens ACT 2607Sold
Spacious Family Home
House Sold - Torrens ACT
Located on a quiet street directly opposite open playing fields you will find this light-filled spacious family home with separate living areas and 4 generous bedrooms.
As you enter the home through double doors you are guided into the formal lounge with feature corner window, here you will also admire the ornate ceilings that run throughout the home. Running off the formal lounge is the dining room that opens onto the kitchen. The galley kitchen with excellent storage overlooks and opens out to the covered entertaining area. The entertaining area is very private and offers a great space to entertain family and friends.
Down the hall you will find two bedrooms with built-in robes and the main bathroom. At the end of the hall is the massive family room, a space where all the family can gather together.
Leading on from the family room is the fourth bedroom with built-in robes and the master bedroom which features a walk-in robe, ensuite and parents’ retreat area. The master also offers access through glass sliding doors to its own deck which overlooks the gardens.
The rear yard backs onto open reserve and has large raised vegetable gardens, substantial garden shed, compost bays and easy care gardens.
This home offers year-round comfort thanks to the ducted gas heating and refrigerated cooling, double glazed windows throughout, solar panels and north facing living areas.
At the front of the home you will find excellent off-street parking and the double carport.
– North facing formal lounge room
– Separate dining room
– Kitchen with excellent storage
– Large north facing family room
– Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Double glazed windows and 6.1kw solar panels with 3-phase Fronius inverter
– Bosch security alarm system
– Ornate ceiling roses and cornices throughout
– Large covered and private entertaining area
– Landscaped gardens with raised vegetable gardens and drip irrigation throughout
– Large garden shed and easy care grounds
– Double carport and extra off street parking
– Great location opposite playing oval and within walking distance to shops and schools
– EER 5.0
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining