57 Alston Street, Chisholm ACT 2905$1,190,000
Sensational Family Home
House - Chisholm ACT
Located on a large 984m2 block you will find this immaculately presented 4 bedroom ensuite family home with spacious entertaining area and rear garden.
As you enter the home there is a formal lounge room to the left and a formal dining room to the right that is currently used as a work-from-home office.
Flowing off the lounge is the open plan kitchen and family room that opens onto the large rumpus room. The kitchen boasts great storage and bench space, electric cooking, dishwasher and overlooks the rear garden.
The rumpus room opens out onto the large covered entertaining area. This space also offers a side roller door which opens to the double garage providing the perfect space for large gatherings.
The main bedroom has a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are dream bedrooms for the children, with both featuring a second story extension providing a loft bedroom area and their own play or study area at the lower level.
Bedroom 4 is also large and has its own access outside to a private courtyard. The main bathroom offers a double vanity, separate toilet and shower bathroom with spa bath.
The double garage has remote roller doors and the side roller door into the entertaining area and there is a side door providing access onto the front veranda.
The large rear garden offers a large level lawn area, covered hot tub spa, open entertaining area, covered entertaining area and an additional area with cubby house.
The front yard provides amazing off-street parking and landscaped gardens giving the home great street appeal.
– Formal lounge and dining room
– Open plan kitchen meals area
– Large rumpus room with access outside
– Main bedroom with walk -n robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 with second level
– Bedroom 4 with its own entrance
– 3-way main bathroom with spa bath
– Separate toilet with outside access
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double garage with remote roller door
– Large covered entertaining area
– Landscaped gardens with covered spa
– Excellent off-street parking
– Close to shops, schools and transport
– EER 3.5
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly