58 Bougainville Street Forrest, ACT 2603Sold
House Sold - Forrest ACT
Situated in a leafy tree lined street and conveniently located within walking distance to Manuka you will find this striking architectural 3 bedroom residence.
As you enter the property you can admire the spectacular feature high ceilings and windows that capture an abundance of natural north facing sunlight.
The open plan design incorporates the dining and lounge room along with your dream kitchen with walk in pantry, stone bench and a full range of AEG appliances. This area overlooks and guides you out to the expansive private courtyard and entertaining areas.
On the ground floor you will also find the main bedroom with walk in robe and huge ensuite, there is also the laundry and one of the powder rooms. The extra wide stairs allow you to go down to the oversized 3 car secure garage or up to the top level.
On the top level you will find the open lounge room and the 2 remaining bedrooms along with the main bathroom and second powder room.
There is a lift providing access from the garage to the side of the home for easy access. The gardens have been fully landscaped with feature stone walls that add to the appeal of this stunning residence.
– Large open plan living area
– Separate lounge room upstairs
– Feature high ceilings
– Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– 2 remaining bedrooms both with built in robes and views
– 2 powder rooms along with main bathroom
– Expansive private sunny courtyard
– Air conditioning
– Heat recovery ventilation system
– Triple glazed German designed tilt and open E glass windows throughout
– Underground secure oversized 3 car garage
– Lift from basement car park level
– Designer boutique complex of 4
– Convenient location walking distance to everything
– EER 7.5
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1428 m²
- 3 Garage