6 Hickory Place, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619Sold
Private Lush Oasis
House Sold - Jerrabomberra NSW
Positioned at the end of a small quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by lush established gardens you will find this architectural masterpiece that has been designed to capture the breathtaking views from every room.
The home boasts 3 living areas, the first is the large open formal lounge and dining room with sensational views and access out to the covered deck. The next living area is the striking open plan kitchen, family and meals area featuring cathedral ceilings that draw you out to the covered deck and amazing views. During summer you will appreciate overlooking the stunning inground pool whereas during winter you will appreciate being able to cosy up to the slow combustion wood fire.
The spacious kitchen boasts a large island bench, excellent storage space as well as Miele appliances.
In addition to the living areas the top level is home to the main bedroom with walk-in robe and stunning ensuite offering a spa and double vanity. The main bedroom also has direct access out to the covered entertaining deck. On this level you will also find the fifth bedroom/study, the powder room, and the oversized double garage with internal access.
Downstairs you will find the rumpus room that opens out to the covered entertaining area and pool. There are also three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, two offering pool views. There is a large laundry, a storage room which offers outside access and there is access to the large under-house storage area.
On the northern side of the property is where you find the pool, stunning landscaped gardens, and endless views. On the southern side there is another huge covered entertaining area that wraps around to private landscaped gardens.
There is excellent off-street parking with circular driveway and additional parking spaces.
– Formal lounge and dining room
– Large open plan kitchen, family and meals area
– Rumpus room downstairs
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– All remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
– Excellent storage throughout the home
– Oversized double garage with internal access and remote roller door
– Ducted evaporative cooling
– Zoned in-slab heating throughout the home
– Slow combustion wood fire
– North facing solar passive home
– 7.7kw solar power
– Concrete solar heated inground swimming pool
– Private landscaped gardens with multiple entertaining areas and decks
– Circular driveway with excellent off-street parking
– Quiet cul-de-sac location in an elevated position
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Evaporative Cooling