6 O'Hara Place Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619$855,000 - $895,000
Entertain and Live in Style
House - Jerrabomberra NSW
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac you will find this immaculate and stylish 4 bedroom family home with separate living areas.
As you enter the home you will admire the true character this stunning home has to offer from the wide hallway, high ceilings and solid timber flooring. The first room to your right is the large north facing light filled formal lounge room. This room overlooks the front and rear verandas and through to the lush landscaped gardens.
Down the hall is the gorgeous open plan family room and kitchen. Not only will you will love the abundance of natural light from the north facing windows but your eyes will be drawn to the entertainers dream kitchen. You will love entertaining and cooking in this stunning kitchen that offers shaker style doors, stone benches, 900mm free standing oven with gas cooking and is styled to perfection.
The kitchen overlooks the amazing outdoor covered entertaining area which comes complete with built-in radiant heaters.
The segregated main bedroom features a large bay window with window seat and plantation shutters. This room also offers a walk -in robe and luxurious large ensuite with a spa bath and large shower.
The remaining bedrooms are all separate from each other, have built-in robes and overlook the lush landscaped grounds. There is a 3 way main bathroom and the laundry also featuring the stunning shaker style doors boasts fantastic storage space.
Downstairs you will not only find the oversized double garage with internal access and remote roller door but there is a workshop space and plenty of storage.
Outside you can choose from the stunning covered entertaining deck or the private open paved area that opens o the rear bush reserve. There is lush level lawn for the kids and pets to play along with a cubby house and rambling lush gardens.
At the side of the home there is room for extra cars or trailers along with rear yard access.
– Large north facing formal lounge room
– Open plan kitchen family room
– Stunning entertainers kitchen with stone benches
– Feature solid timber floors and high ceilings
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms each with built-in robes
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Internal access from the oversized double garage
– Private covered entertaining deck with built-in heaters
– Open paved areas for entertaining or for kids to play
– Lush landscaped gardens with lawn area and cubby house
– Backing bush reserve with back gate access
– Additional parking at side of home ideal for trailer
– Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
– Walking distance to bus stops and bush walking tracks
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining