61/11 Joy Cummings Place, Belconnen ACT 2617Sold
Ultimate Lifestyle Property
Townhouse Sold - Belconnen ACT
Located within the exclusive enclave of Canberra Lake Estate with stunning gardens and an in-ground pool you will find this immaculate three bedroom ensuite family home with a double garage.
The entrance hall guides you into the large light-filled north facing open plan living area that overlooks the private rear garden. The large kitchen boasts Smeg appliances, gas cooking, stone benches, a large island and breakfast bar and cupboards that have been fitted out to include a coffee and appliance station.
The north facing open plan living area includes a lounge, dining area and study area all which open out onto the private lush rear gardens and entertaining space. The landscaped gardens include various fruit trees including passionfruit, dwarf pomegranates, figs, mandarin and lemons. There is a Bluetooth automated subsurface irrigation system for the lawns and gardens.
Located on the ground floor is a powder room, laundry with excellent storage and internal access from the double garage with remote roller door.
Upstairs is home to an open study space which opens out onto the north facing balcony. Here you will also find the three bedrooms along with the main bathroom and ensuite to the main bedroom.
To ensure your comfort year-round the home offers ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
This stunning home is conveniently located within walking distance to Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra.
– North facing open plan design
– Striking kitchen with large stone benches
– Open study area upstairs
– Main bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
– Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
– Large laundry with excellent storage
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Privacy tint on windows
– Double garage with internal access
– Ducted vacuum
– Private landscaped courtyard
– Swimming pool within complex
– Walking distance to Belconnen Town Centre, Lake Ginninderra, UC Campus and UC Hospital
– Rates $1,827p/a
– Strata $2,600p/a
– EER 6.0