7 Aspen Rise, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619Sold
Tranquil Bush Setting
House Sold - Jerrabomberra NSW
Private inspections only by appointment, contact Brenden Blewitt on 0419 289 574.
This is a rare opportunity. Completely surrounded by natural bush providing a private sanctuary, you will find this architecturally designed solar passive, north facing and impeccably maintained home.
This beautiful residence is situated on a very impressive fully landscaped 2,151m2 block that offers uninterrupted bush views and feels like a private retreat.
As you enter the home you will admire a design that boasts large open plan living areas as well as the natural light that floods every room.
There is a large formal lounge and dining room at the front of the home with high ceilings surrounded by full length windows overlooking the gorgeous low maintenance gardens.
The hub of the home is the large open plan kitchen and family meals area with built-in wood fire place and cabinetry. The large galley kitchen offers gas cooking, stone benches, large walk-in pantry as well as excellent storage and bench space.
Off the living area is a separate study and a long hallway guiding you down to the main bathroom and bedrooms 3 and 4, both bedrooms are king sized rooms with large built-in robes and have picturesque garden views. The main bathroom features a spa bath and shower offering views to the reserve. The laundry is very well equipped with excellent storage. The home also features a wine cellar with storage and extra fridge space.
Upstairs you will find the magical main bedroom, this room boasts breath-taking views and has its own balcony to help you enjoy them. There is a large walk-in robe, ensuite and separate toilet. Bedroom 2 is also upstairs, offering views to the front garden and all its birdlife.
The cleverly designed landscaping and gardens offer sanctuary as well as nooks and crannies to explore. There are multiple entertaining spaces, a level lawn and hidden paths that guide you down to the back gate where you can further explore the open bushland beyond. The reserve at the back gate is home to wallabies, kangaroos and every bird imaginable from bowerbirds and king-parrots to kookaburra and rosellas. At night enjoy the croaking of the frogs from the creek that runs through the reserve.
The oversized double garage has a remote roller door with internal access as well as large attic storage with drop-down stairs. There is also a single carport near the front door as well as secure and discreet trailer parking. There is an abundance of off-street parking for all of your family and friends.
– Contemporary solar passive design
– Large formal lounge and dining room
– Open plan kitchen family meals area
– Kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Slow combustion wood fire
– LED downlights throughout
– Attic storage in garage with drop-down ladder, flooring and lighting
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
– Remaining bedrooms all extra large
– Separate study with sliding custom doors
– Wine cellar with fridge space
– Custom joinery bookcases in hallway
– Exceptional storage throughout
– Double glazed windows
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double garage with internal access
– Single carport, trailer parking, great off street parking
– Quality window treatments and carpets
– Covered and open entertaining areas
– Fully landscaped, professionally designed and low maintenance gardens
– Backing open bush reserve with abundant wildlife and walking trails
– Private bush setting with stunning views
– Award winning architect: TT Architecture
– Award winning builder: ProStyle
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- 3 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place