7 Cottrell Place, Richardson ACT 2905Sold
Entertain in style
House Sold - Richardson ACT
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac you will find this spacious three bedroom ensuite family home with a large and private entertaining area.
The home boasts a large open plan living area which opens out onto a private courtyard. The timber kitchen offers great storage and updated appliances.
The large main bedroom features built-in robes and an updated ensuite. The remaining bedrooms are generous in size and have built-in robes. The stunning new main bathroom is large in size and offers a shower, bath and separate toilet.
The home has been freshly painted throughout and had new floor coverings installed. Your year-round comfort is guaranteed thanks to the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system.
Outside you will find a large private covered entertaining deck with play area. Around the back there is a level synthetic lawn area which is ideal for kids and pets. The home offers a double carport and storage shed.
– Large open plan living area
– Timber kitchen with updated appliances
– Main bedroom with built-in robes and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
– All bedrooms have double block-out blinds for privacy
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature new electric black out roller shutters
– Stunning new main bathroom
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Freshly painted and new floor coverings throughout
– Large covered entertaining area
– Landscaped gardens with play area
– Double carport and storage shed
– Walking distance to schools and bus stop
– EER 1.5
Although all care is taken in the preparation of any information (including property information) and content provided in this advertisement, it does not constitute business, financial or real estate advice and is provided for general information purposes only. Blewitt Properties does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose and disclaims all responsibility and liability arising from reliance thereupon. Please see the Blewitt Properties terms and conditions at www.blewittproperties.com.au for a more detailed disclaimer.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly