7 Tench Street Kingston, ACT 2604Sold
Terrace Home in the Heart of Kingston
Terrace Sold - Kingston ACT
Located right in the heart of Kingston, within walking distance to the Kingston shops, Kingston Forshore, Manuka Shops and views of Telopea Park, you will find this stunning northerly aspect 2 bedroom fully renovated terrace home.
The property boasts 2 separate courtyards that both lead into the living area allowing for year-round entertaining. As you enter the home you will admire the modern neutral decor, capturing the style of this amazing property.
The large open plan design is enhanced by the new full-length north facing glass doors leading out to the rear courtyard and onto the tennis court.
Upstairs you will find 2 grand bedrooms with the main bedroom offering a new ensuite, large wardrobe and its own northern aspect facing balcony. The second bedroom is also a great size and features built-in robes. The main bathroom is also new and comes complete with a bath.
The complex offers a tennis court and there is secure underground parking along with a storage cage.
– Stunning light filled northerly aspect living area
– Modern kitchen with stone benches
– New bathroom and ensuite
– Main bedroom with balcony and built-in robes
– Second bedroom with built-in robes
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2 separate court yards for year-round entertaining
– Secure underground parking with storage cage
– Amazing location, walking distance to everything!
– EER 4.5
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces