8 Kate Street Googong, NSW 2620Sold
Stunning North Facing & Level Home
House Sold - Googong NSW
Surrounded by lush landscaped gardens you will find this spacious 3 bedroom ensuite family home with 2 large north facing living areas.
As you enter the home you will admire the wide entry, high ceilings throughout and the abundance of natural light. At the front of the home you will find the segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
The stunning open plan kitchen living area features north facing full length windows and doors that lead out to the entertaining area, overlooking the lush gardens. The lounge and dining room are both generous in size and are overlooked by the stunning entertainer’s dream kitchen. The kitchen offers a hidden walk-in pantry, stone island bench and plenty of storage.
Running off the main living area is the separate rumpus room with 3 feature north facing full length windows and a built-in study nook. This area creates an amazing light filled second living space to relax or play.
Running off the rumpus room you will find 2 king size bedrooms each with walk-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom. The modern main bathroom offers a feature free- standing bath.
The home is very energy efficient with double glazed windows throughout, quality curtains and blinds, wall and ceiling insulation as well as having been designed to take full advantage of the north facing solar benefits. The home also offers ducted gas heating to keep you comfortable during the colder months.
There is an oversized double garage with remote roller door and internal access.
The private lush gardens are not only peaceful and calming but a great place to entertain family and friends. The gardens have been designed to be low maintenance without compromising on looks.
– Large north facing open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Large north facing rumpus room with study area
– Stunning entertainer’s dream kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms are both generous in size and have walk-in robes
– Large laundry with walk-in linen cupboard
– Double glazed windows throughout
– High ceilings throughout
– Solar passive design with ducted gas heating
– Double garage with internal access and remote roller door
– Private north facing entertaining area
– Stunning lush landscaped gardens
– Level block, an easy stroll to Googong community centre
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 515 m²
- 2 Garage