87 David Fleay Street Wright, ACT 2611$1,500,000+
House - Wright ACT
Offering a striking modern architectural design and commanding uninterrupted views over the Stromlo reserve stands this spectacular 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 4 living area residence. The property has been finished to the highest standards with stone feature walls, floating glass staircases, solid timber and stone floors.
As you enter the home through the wide grand doorway to enter the formal lounge that captures not only the northern sun but the breathtaking views. The open plan kitchen family room sets the scene with two story stone feature walls, glass staircases and stunning kitchen with walk in pantry, stone benches, double ovens, gas cooking and endless storage.
The large north facing down stairs rumpus room offer access to two separate entertaining area and offers solid timber floors and custom joinery.
Down stairs you will find 2 bedrooms both with walk in robes and 1 with an ensuite, there is also an additional bathroom and large laundry.
Upstairs you will find the amazing main bedroom boasting north facing full length picture windows over looking Stromlo forest. The bedroom has an ensuite to die for with a free standing stone bath, walk in shower with a view and double vanity. The walk in robe is another room its self and the private balcony just adds to the appeal!!
Outside the main bedroom is the open study that has access to the balcony with stunning views, at the other end you will find another rumpus room, 2 additional bedrooms both with walk in robes and another full bathroom.
The covered entertaining area has a built in BBQ and opens onto the private back garden. The double garage offers internal access, remote roller door and workshop or storage space.
– Formal lounge with stunning views
– Open plan family dining area
– Dream kitchen with walk in pantry
– Large rumpus room down stairs
– Additional rumpus room up stairs
– Main bedroom with walk in robes, ensuite, private balcony and stunning views
– 4 additional bedrooms all with walk in robes and one with an ensuite
– Additional 2 bathrooms, large laundry and endless storage throughout the home
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Ducted vacuum
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Covered entertaining area
– Double garage with internal access
– Amazing location opposite open reserve
– Landscaped gardens with multiple entertaining areas
– EER 5.0
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage