9 Jansz Crescent, Griffith ACT 2603Sold
Grand Residence of Generous Proportions
House Sold - Griffith ACT
Situated on the high side of a stunning Oak tree lined street you will find this striking home with exceptional finishes throughout.
The residence boasts a grand entrance that leads you into the large formal lounge room and then through to the formal dining room that overlooks the feature lap pool.
As you enter the open plan family room you can admire the feature high ceilings with north facing windows which allows the winter sun to flood the living area. The massive marble island bench is a feature in the entertainers dream kitchen that offers endless storage. There are 2 entertaining areas running off the family room, one is the large north facing area that overlooks the lap pool, the other is on the southern side allowing you to entertain year round.
Upstairs you will find the master suite with walk-in robe and large ensuite with a double shower. The main bedroom also offers 2 balconies. One balcony overlooks Red Hill and features electric awnings.
The remaining bedrooms are all located at the rear of the home, each offering built-in robes and are generous in size. The main bathroom has feature marble vanities, free standing bath and hidden shower and toilet. The laundry offers excellent storage and bench space.
Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning will keep you comfortable year round. The oversized double garage offers internal access and remote roller door along with a workshop area and large built-in storeroom or cellar.
The gardens have been designed to be easy care and have an automatic irrigation system throughout. The heated lap pool completes the picture to this outstanding family residence.
– Stunning modern design allowing natural light throughout the home
– Grand entrance to the home with feature walls and lighting plan
– Formal lounge and dining room overlooking the lap pool and landscaped gardens
– Massive open plan kitchen family room with feature high ceilings
– Entertainers dream kitchen with marble bench tops and endless storage
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and 2 balconies
– Remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes and generous in size
– Powder room for guests and large main bathroom with double vanities
– Zoned and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– North facing entertaining area with lap pool and electric awning
– Private south facing entertaining area offering year round options
– Oversized double garage with internal access and remote roller door
– Cellar off garage with additional storage
– Additional off-street paring and trailer storage behind gates
– Stunning Oak tree lined street
– Great inner south location
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 744 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining