9 McBride Place, Calwell ACT 2905Sold
House Sold - Calwell ACT
Located high on the hill and commanding uninterrupted spectacular views you will find this spacious 4 bedroom ensuite federation style family home.
The property boasts a full length extra wide veranda running along the front where you can sit and admire the views whilst entertaining family and friends.
Inside you will find the stunning raked ceilings, solid timber floors and feature fireplace. This open plan formal lounge and dining area also has a skylight and full length windows.
The open plan kitchen family room provides access out to the rear garden. The large kitchen overlooks the rear garden and offers stone benches, gas cooking and endless storage and bench space.
All bedrooms have built-in robes with the segregated main bedroom having a walkiin robe and ensuite.
The main bathroom has a bath, shower and separate toilet.
Admire the views as you stroll along the paths through the easy care, low maintenance gardens. The green thumb in the family will enjoy the vegetable patch.
– Formal lounge and dining room with gas fireplace and solid timber floors
– Open plan kitchen family room with rear garden access
– Large kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking and endless storage
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
– Ducted gas heating
– Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in main living area
– Off street parking with under house storage and garden shed
– AMAZING views in a private setting on a quiet cul-de-sac location
– EER 3.5
- 4 bed
- 2 bath