91 Bicentennial Drive Jerrabomberra, NSW 2619Sold
Room for all the family
House Sold - Jerrabomberra NSW
Located on a large 1023m2 block surrounded by lush established gardens you will find this spacious 4 bedroom ensuite family home with 3 separate living areas.
The property boasts a formal lounge and dining room that leads onto the open plan kitchen family room. The kitchen has been stylishly updated with stone benches and endless storage space, this area flows out to the covered entertaining area.
The massive sunroom/rumpus room has been designed to capture all the northern sunlight and offers a great place to relax by the slow combustion wood fire whist overlooking the private rear garden. This area also offers a large study/home office area and access out to the garden is provided by glass doors to either the covered entertaining area or the deck.
The main bedroom is segregated and features a walk-in robe and ensuite. The remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes and garden views.
The large covered entertaining area leads you to the paved entertaining area and then out to the rear garden where you will find level lawn areas, cubby house and a large garden shed.
The double garage offers internal access and has a separate workshop area.
– Formal lounge and dining
– Open plan kitchen family room
– Large sunroom/rumpus room
– Segregated main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– All remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
– Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and wood fire
– New carpet
– Double garage with internal access and workshop space
– Covered entertaining area
– Private lush landscaped gardens
– Level block close to schools, shops and bus stops
– Block 1023m2 approx
– Living 221m2 approx
– Garage 50.1m2 approx
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,023 m²
- 2 Garage