1/1-7 Torpy Place, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619$490/Week
Comfortable Three Bedroom Townhouse
Townhouse - Jerrabomberra NSW
Located in a quiet complex and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac you will find this comfortable and completely level 3 bedroom family home.
The timber look floors run through the living area, hallway and into the 3rd bedroom making it an ideal study or hobby room.
Entertaining will be a breeze with the large light filled living area that opens out onto the private rear yard.
The main bedroom and the 2nd bedroom have built-in robes and are both generous in size. The home also boasts reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you comfortable year round.
Adding to all of this is an over-sized single garage with remote roller door and internal access.
– Large light filled living area
– Open plan design
– 3 bedrooms all generous size
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Single garage with internal access
– Private rear garden
– Quiet location and close to shops and primary school
This property is unfurnished, the furniture is indicative only.
Currently there is no EER on this property.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”
2. Select the day and time available (if no time offered continue to next step)
3. Fill in your contact details
4. Click Book
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Inspect the property (or have a representative inspect on your behalf)
2. Click the link sent from Inspection confirmation or directly through 1Form.
3. Applications will not be processed until yourself or a representative has viewed the property and all documentation has been returned in full.
Blewitt Properties make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors contained in this advertisement. We encourage prospective tenants to inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces