1003/39 London Circuit, City ACT 2601$670/Week
Apartment - City ACT
Situated in the heart of the business district, you will find this brand new luxury apartment.
The Capitol, Canberra City’s newest, modern, high-rise LUXURY apartment building.
Located right in the CBD, across from the Law Courts and Reserve Bank, this is the ultimate in City living.
The Australian National University is close by, as are numerous restaurants, café’s and bars. The bus interchange and tram-stop are just around the corner, convenience plus! These apartments are elegantly appointed with double glazing, timber flooring and Siemens appliances
* Two bedrooms, main with ensuite
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Roller blinds with sheer curtains
* Two secure car spaces plus storage shed
* Covered balcony
* Great views over the city to the lake
• Spectacular entrance lobby with concierge service inclusive of cool-room and package-room
• Gym and sauna
No current EER available for this property.
Tenants must seek Landlord’s consent for a pet. If you wish to apply for a pet, in addition to your 1Form application, please submit a Pet Application form available online at
www.blewittproperties.com.au under the Renting tab.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”
2. Select the day and time available (if no time offered continue to next step)
3. Fill in your contact details
4. Click Book
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Inspect the property (or have a representative inspect on your behalf)
2. Click the link sent from Inspection confirmation or directly through 1Form.
3. Applications will not be processed until yourself or a representative has viewed the property and all documentation has been returned in full.
Blewitt Properties make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors contained in this advertisement. We encourage prospective tenants to inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage