230 Bicentennial Drive, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619Sold
Luxurious Fully Renovated Family Home with Stunning Views
House Sold - Jerrabomberra NSW
Indulge in the epitome of luxury living with this stunning fully renovated family home, set over three levels and boasting breathtaking views and backing peaceful reserve. No expense has been spared in the extensive renovation, ensuring that this home is the perfect combination of contemporary elegance and practical family living.
As you step inside, you’ll be immediately struck by the impeccable attention to detail. From the large open plan family, dining and kitchen area to the spacious formal lounge with raked ceilings, this home is designed to impress. The stunning new kitchen and butler’s pantry feature double ovens, cooktops and dishwashers, as well as striking marble benches and splashback.
Step outside and you will discover the expansive alfresco entertaining area, perfectly equipped for hosting parties and gatherings, complete with an outdoor kitchen and ample space to entertain.
Triple glazed windows throughout the home provide exceptional insulation while allowing you to enjoy the views without any distractions. As well as being repainted the home has been fitted with all new carpets, tiles, and window furnishings, adding an extra layer of style and comfort.
Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts a walk-in wardrobe and a large ensuite, perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of family life. Bedrooms two and three both feature ensuite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes, while bedroom four has a built-in wardrobe and sliding door access to the rear yard. Bedroom five also offers a built-in wardrobe and sliding door access to the terrace, providing the perfect spot to take in the views and unwind.
All of the bathrooms in the home, as well as the laundry, have been beautifully finished with stunning marble. The family bathroom features a separate shower, while the laundry offers external access. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning is installed throughout the home, ensuring year-round comfort.
The new driveway offers ample off-street parking, while under-stair storage and a workshop or storage room adjacent to the garage provide plenty space.
The home also features a double automatic garage with new roller doors and low-maintenance gardens, ensuring that this stunning property offers both style and convenience. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this beautiful family home your own.
– Fully renovated family home set over three levels
– Stunning views and backing reserve
– Large open plan family, dining and kitchen area
– Spacious formal lounge/home theatre with raked ceilings
– Stunning new kitchen and butler’s pantry with feature marble benches and splashback
– Double ovens, cooktops and dishwashers in the kitchen
– Alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen
– Triple glazed windows throughout the home
– New carpets, tiles, and window furnishings
– Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and large ensuite
– Bedrooms two and three with ensuite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes
– Bedroom four with built-in wardrobe and sliding door access to rear yard
– Bedroom five with built-in wardrobe and sliding door access to the terrace
– All bathrooms and laundry feature stunning marble finishes
– Family bathroom with separate shower
– Large laundry with external access
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Under-stair storage room
– Workshop or storage room adjacent to garage
– Double automatic garage with new roller doors
– New driveway offering off-street parking
– Low-maintenance gardens
– Quiet neighbourhood, close to public transport
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 974.80 m²
- Floor Area is 353 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly