3 She-Oak Place, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619$1,440,000 - $1,490,000
Panoramic Views in a Tranquil Cul-de-sac
House - Jerrabomberra NSW
This large family residence, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, not only offers spacious living but also breathtaking views.
You will be immediately impressed with the tranquillity of the lush gardens walking to the entrance. Upon stepping into the foyer, you’ll be greeted by a generously sized formal lounge and dining room adorned with expansive windows, showcasing views that define this property.
The open plan kitchen, family, and dining area is seamlessly connected, creating a warm and inviting space for family gatherings. The family room is a cosy retreat featuring full-length windows and a slow combustion fireplace, perfect for those chilly nights. The well-equipped kitchen boasts ample bench and storage space, gas cooking, and a convenient step-in pantry.
Adjacent to the dining area, discover a spacious rumpus room offering additional versatility and access to the covered entertaining area—an ideal spot for hosting gatherings.
The main bedroom is a sanctuary with a walk-in robe and a fully renovated ensuite. This luxurious retreat features floor-to-ceiling tiles, touch screen back-lit mirrors, and modern neutral tones. Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are generously sized with built-in robes, sharing access to the well-appointed main bathroom. The 5th bedroom, located next to the main bedroom, offers flexibility as a nursery or study.
Your parking and storage needs will no longer be an issue, with this property boasting an oversized double garage with a workshop/wine cellar, under house storage and additional dedicated parking for an RV/Caravan, boat or trailer. Plus your visitors will also appreciate the ample off-street parking.
Step outside to discover beautifully landscaped gardens that not only enhance the beauty of the home but also provide a sense of privacy, making it the perfect retreat for your family.!
• Quiet cul-de-sac setting with stunning panoramic views
• Ideal family home with spacious, well-designed living spaces.
• Large formal lounge and dining room
• Open plan kitchen, family, and dining area
• Family room with slow combustion fireplace
• Spacious rumpus room
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe and fully renovated ensuite.
• Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 with built-in robes
• 5th bedroom for flexibility as a nursery or study
• Outdoor covered entertaining area with US made Trex decking
• Oversized double garage with workshop/wine cellar
• Under-house storage
• Dedicated parking for RV/Caravan, boat or trailer
• Plentiful off-street parking
• Lush landscaped gardens for privacy
• Ducted cooling and heating throughout the house
• 8.6kw solar with 10kw SMA inverter
• 3phase power to house
• 1ph 2×15/20A and 1 x 32A outlets in garage
• Fibre to the premises
• 1gb ports patched to most rooms, from 24 port patch panel in garage
• Rates $1075p/q
• 357m2 house
• 955.9m2 block
Although all care is taken in the preparation of any information (including property information) and content provided in this document, it does not constitute business, financial or real estate advice and is provided for general information purposes only. Blewitt Properties does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose and disclaims all responsibility and liability arising from reliance thereupon.
Please see the Blewitt Properties terms and conditions at www.blewittproperties.com.au for a more detailed disclaimer.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining