35B Rosewood Glen, Jerrabomberra NSW 2619Sold
Renovated Family Home in Rosewood Glen
House Sold - Jerrabomberra NSW
Welcome to this exceptional property nestled in a quiet loop street, offering the perfect blend of style, comfort, and convenience. Located in the highly sought-after Rosewood Glen enclave, this immaculate residence is sure to impress.
This family home features a north-facing open plan formal lounge and dining area, bathed in natural light and featuring a cosy gas log fireplace. The seamless flow leads you to another north-facing open plan space, encompassing the family room and kitchen.
The heart of the home is the new kitchen, boasting top-of-the-line European appliances. Prepare culinary delights with ease using the impressive 900mm Falcon oven with two built-in ovens and a grill. The super quiet Schweigen extractor fan ensures a pleasant cooking experience, while the Bosch dishwasher simplifies clean up. With ample storage and stone benches, this kitchen is a true chef’s delight. Located next to the kitchen is the new laundry, featuring stone benches and great storage solutions, adds convenience to your daily routine.
The spacious main bedroom offers privacy and tranquillity. It features a fully fitted out walk-in robe and a luxurious new ensuite with a double vanity, providing a touch of indulgence and functionality. The remaining bedrooms are generously sized and equipped with built-in robes.
Indulge and relax in the new main bathroom, complete with a 1700mm freestanding bath and a large shower.
This home has been freshly painted throughout, exuding a sense of modernity and elegance. Stay comfortable year-round with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, providing climate control at your fingertips.
Step outside to the fully landscaped gardens which feature a large covered entertaining area with awnings. Making this the perfect space to host gatherings with family and friends. The level lawn and rear yard access offer endless possibilities for outdoor activities.
In addition to its many features, this property is equipped with solar electricity, helping you reduce your energy costs. A storage shed provides extra space for all your belongings, while the double garage with internal access and remote roller doors offers secure parking. You’ll also find additional off-street parking with the level driveway.
Convenience is at your doorstep, with local shops, schools, and bus stops within walking distance. Enjoy the quiet neighbourhood while still being close to essential amenities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a renovated family home in this highly coveted enclave.
Currently tenanted until 1 September 2023 at $795 per week.
– Renovated family home in quiet loop street
– Located in sought-after Rosewood Glen enclave
– North facing open plan formal lounge and dining with gas log fireplace
– North facing open plan family room and kitchen
– New kitchen boasting European appliances including 900mm
– Falcon oven with two built-in ovens and a grill, super quiet Schweigen extractor fan, Bosch dishwasher, large fridge space and stone benches.
– Large segregated main bedroom with fully fitted out walk-in robe and new ensuite with double vanity
– Remaining bedrooms are both large in size and have built-in robes
– New main bathroom features 1700mm freestanding bath and large shower
– New laundry with stone benches and great storage
– Freshly painted throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Fully landscaped gardens
– Large covered entertaining area with awnings
– Level lawn and rear yard access
– Solar electricity
– Storage shed
– Double garage with internal access and remote roller doors
– Additional off-street parking is provided for with the level driveway
– Located within walking distance to local shops, schools and bus stops.
– Currently tenanted until 1 September 2023 at $795 per week
Although all care is taken in the preparation of any information (including property information) and content provided in this advertisement, it does not constitute business, financial or real estate advice and is provided for general information purposes only. Blewitt Properties does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose and disclaims all responsibility and liability arising from reliance thereupon. Please see the Blewitt Properties terms and conditions at www.blewittproperties.com.au for a more detailed disclaimer.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining